Monday, October 13, 2008

HE IS HERE!!

9 months ago, my sister got pregnant. And at 7:12 on 10/13/08, she gave birth to a little boy! 7 pounds, 10 ounces, and 19.5 inches long. He is adorable!

To make a very long story short, my sister has asked our parents to adopt him. She says that she can't provide for him the way he needs to be provided for. The baby's father doesn't want to have anything to do with my sister or his baby. So he is out out of the picture.

I really hate it when guys leave their girlfriend or wives at a time they are needed the most. That's just totally cowardly and irresponsible. I know from experience how it feels to be neglected and abandoned by parents. I was adopted by the family that I'm with now. I'm truley blessed to have them for a family. If I could, I would never let a child be neglected. Kids need parents in their lives and I just wish that people would see that today.

I know that its not easy to provide for children. But if my parents can handle 26 kids, dont you think that couples can handle 1 or 2 kids?

I wish I have more time to sit down and blog, but my life is really crazy around here with 2 new babies!!

1 comment:

nil said...

Hi. Was just randomly going through ur blog. I really liked it. And wow. I really liked ur recent post. A very innocent one, and a very honest one.
I hope we stay in tough. Drop by my blog sometime, I hope u like it.
Take care :)